A-150 ENI RF Amplifier
The A-150 is a 300 kHz-35 MHz, 150 Watt RF Amplifier from ENI.
- Start Frequency: 300 kHz
- Stop Frequency: 35 MHz
- Rated Power (P1dB): 150 W
- Power Gain: 55 dB
- Gain Flatness: ±1.5 dB
- Harmonic Level: < -25 dBc
- Class of Operation: Class A
- AC Input: 100 to 240 VAC, 47 to 63 Hz; 8.8 A @ 120 V; 4.4 A @ 240 V
- Connectors: BNC
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 ºC
- Cooling: Forced Air Cooling
- Front Panel Display: Indicates forward and reflected power
- Front Panel Accuracy: ±3% of full scale accuracy
The ENI A-150 Amplifier is a rugged source of RF power, useful for ultrasonics, HF transmitters, RFI/EMI, plasma equipment and general laboratory applications. The A-150 produces 150 Watts of Class A linear power output over the entire frequency range from 300 KHz to 35 MHz.