A622 Tektronix Current Probe
The A622 is a Current Probe from Tektronix. Current Probes are an integral part of any electrical power testing toolbox to ensure accurate measurements, reliability, and safety. Purchase a current probe set with your oscilloscope. Probes can use pulse waveforms to test components without removing them from circuits with in-circuit capabilities. Choose the probe that complements your system. We carry new and used current probes from major industry brands.
- 100 A AC/DC Current probe/BNC
- Frequency range: DC to 100 kHz
- Maximum input current: 100 A peak
- Output: 10 mV/A, 100 mV/A
- Maximum conductor diameter: 11.8 mm (0.46 in.)
- Termination: BNC
- Maximum bare-wire voltage: 600 V (CAT III)
- Safety: UL3111-2-032, CSA1010.2.032, EN61010-2-032, IEC61010-2-032
- For DMM's and Oscilloscopes
- Motor Drives
- Power Supplies
- TPS2000, TDS1000B, TDS2000C, and TDS3000C Series oscilloscopes and DMM4020*, DMM4040*, and DMM4050* digital multimeters.
- *For instruments with banana jack inputs, Tektronix part number 012-1450-00 Female BNC to banana lead adapter is required.
This "long nose" style clamp-on probe uses a Hall Effect current sensor to provide a voltage output to oscilloscopes. It has a BNC connector and may be used with a shrouded banana plug adapter so it can also be used on digital multimeters, TekMeters, and scopes. The A622 can measure AC/DC currents from 50 mA to 100 A peak over a frequency range of DC to 100 kHz. It provides 10 mV or 100 mV output for each Amp measured.