ADA400A Tektronix Probe Amplifier
- Active Differential Preamplifier
- 10 μV/div Sensitivity
- Typically 100 dB CMRR DC to 10 kHz
- Integral Probe Power with TEKPROBE™ BNC
- Mechanical Analysis
- Audio Design
- Biomedical Research (Not Certified For Patient Connection)
- Medical Equipment (Not Certified For Patient Connection)
Tektronix ADA400A Differential Preamplifier allows direct oscilloscope measurements of very low amplitude voltages and signals which are not ground referenced. The high impedance of both inputs eliminates the need to add additional ground points in the DUT, thereby avoiding circulating currents which disturb the measurement or the circuit.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.