ADG-L-1000-12 Preen DC Power Supply
- Output Power: 12 kW
- Output Voltage: 1000 V
- Output Current: 12 A
- Compact & High Power Density
- Low Ripple & High Regulation
- Multiple Simulation Functions
- Fast Transient Response Time: ≤4~12ms
- Intuitive Touch Screen HMI
- Wide output voltage range: with maximum voltage up to 100V, ideal for renewable energy, smart grid, and Electric Vehicle (EV) related applications
- High Efficiency and Power Factor: up to 90% efficiency and power factor
- CV and CC Modes
- Programming Sequence Function: STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start/ end voltage, run time and current for testing purposes.
- 4.7” Touch Screen Display for Easy Operation
- Remote Sense for Line Drop Compensation
- Comprehensive Protection: Input OVP/UVP, output OVP/OCP, OTP
- Multiple Simulation Modes
- 5 inches Touch Screen
- Parallel Operation Available
- Standard interfaces: RS-232, RS-485 and Analog; optional interfaces: GPIB, USB and Ethernet
- Component Testing
- Electric Vehicle
- IT Industry
- EMC Testing
- Renewable Energy/EV
- Battery Testing
- Aerospace & Defense
- Research and Compliance Labs
- Server Industry
- Efficiency: >90% at max. power
- Interfaces: RS-485/RS-232/Analog (Opt. GPIB/USB/Ethernet)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) mm/inch: 132x442x710/5.2x17.5x28
- Voltage Regulation: ≤ 0.05%
- Load Regulation Rate: ≤ 0.2%
- Voltage Ripple (rms): ≤ 0.2%
- Voltage Noise (p-p): ≤ 0.7%
- Voltage Climb Rate: < 40ms ~ 80ms
- Efficiency: >90% at max. power
- Voltage: 1Φ (187 - 253 Vac) or 3Φ (340 -460 Vac)
- Frequency: 47 Hz-63 Hz
- Power Factor: > 0.99 at max. powe
The Preen ADG-L-1000-12 is a 12 kW, 1000 V, 12 A Programmable DC Power Supply.
The Preen ADG-L series is a new addition to the programmable DC power supply ADG family. It can deliver up to 12kW of power with only the height of 3U. Like all other ADG series, ADG-L series is equipped with 5 inches touch screen and rotary knob for easy operation. Its standard interfaces are RS-232, RS-485 and Analog and optional interfaces are GPIB, USB and Ethernet to suit different applications.
ADG series has an intuitive touch screen HMI for easy operation and data display. Users also can easily set up voltage or current variation simulations through the built-in programmable functions in the touch screen.
Fast Transient Response
When output current demand changes rapidly in a large range, the output voltage will decrease or increase significantly in a short period of time. This type of current change sometimes affects the performance of EUT or test results. Having transient response time smaller than 4~12ms, ADG series can fast regulate output voltage to set voltage and minimize the effects to EUT.
Multiple Simulation Modes
STEP and GRADUAL modes allow users to easily set sequences of start / end voltage, run time and current for different testing purposes, or users can contact us to customize different simulation. The standard RS485 interface with Modbus protocol helps increase the length of communication.
High Output Voltage + Current = Different Applications
The Preen ADG series has 12 output voltage ranges and 41 models for different industries and applications. ADG series has many output voltage ranges suitable for different market applications. Models over 640V output voltage are applicable for renewable energy, EV, and lithium battery industries. When it comes to circuit breakers, contactors or fuses that require high voltage or current, models with 2000A or 1600V can fulfill the power demands of this type of component testing. The 400V or 320V models can be applied to server related applications due to the increased needs for high voltage DC in data centers.