AFG-2105 Instek Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The AFG-2105 is a Arbitrary Waveform Generator from Instek. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation.
- Sine, Square, Triangular, Noise and Arbitrary Waveform
- 20MSa/s Sampling Rate, 10 bit Vertical Resolution and 4k Point Memory for Arbitrary Waveform
- 1% ~ 99% adjustable duty cycle for Square Waveform
- Waveform Parameter Setting Through Numeric Keypad Entry & Knob Selection
- Amplitude, DC Offset and Other Key Setting Information Shown on the 3.5” LCD Screen Simultaneously
- USB Device Interface for Remote Control and Waveform Editing
- PC Arbitrary Waveform Editing Software
- Audio Products Frequency Characteristics Measurement
- Pulse Signal as Trigger or Synchronization Signal for Electronic Product Testing
- Pulse Noise Simulation
- Reference Clock Signal of Electronic Device
- Vibration Signal Simulation
- Noise Simulation for Communication System Educational Lab
The AFG-2100/2000 Series Arbitrary Function Generator is a DDS (Direct Digital Synthesized) based signal generator designed to accommodate the Educational and Basic Industrial requirements for an accurate and affordable signal source covering the output of Sine, Square (Pulse), Ramp (Triangle), Noise and Arbitrary waveforms. The 20M Sa/s sampling rate, 10 bit vertical resolution and 4k point memory of the AFG-2100/2000 Series provide user with a flexible environment for creating the specific waveform output as needed. The 0.1 Hz resolution of Sine, Square and Triangle waveforms and the 1% ~ 99% adjustable duty cycle of Square (Pulse) waveform are the remarkable features to greatly extend its application range in various fields.
The AFG-2100/2000 Series includes 6 models in three frequency bands of 5 MHz, 12 MHz and 25 MHz. Besides the basic features of the whole AFG-2100/2000 Series, AFG-2100 also carries additional features of AM/FM/FSK Modulation, Sweep, and Frequency Counter.
The user friendly interface of AFG-2100/2000 Series allows user to set waveform parameters, including waveform type, frequency, amplitude, DC offset, modulation type, and duty cycle, through keypad entry and/or the knob selection, and display the set parameters on the 3.5” LCD screen. The AFG-2100/2000 Series is equipped with a USB Device interface for remote control and waveform editing through a PC. A waveform editing software is provided to facilitate the waveform creation on the PC. After the waveform editing is done, the user is able to download the waveform data from PC to the AFG-2100/2000 Series for signal output.