AFG-2225 Instek Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The AFG-2225 is an Arbitrary Waveform Generator from Instek. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation.
- Sine, Square, Triangular, Noise and Arbitrary Waveform
- Wide Frequency Ranges From 1 μHz~25MHz (sine wave)
- 1 μHz Resolution in Full Range
- Built-in Standard 120MSa/s, 10bit, 4k Points Arbitrary Function for Both Channels
- True Dual-Channel Output, CH2 Provides the Same Characteristics as CH1
- Dual-Channel Supports Couple, Tracking, Phase Operations
- 1%~99% Adjustable Duty Cycle for Square Waveform
- Friendly User Interface for Easy Parameter Setting and Parameters Display
- Built-in Standard AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM/ Sweep/Burst and Frequency Counter
- USB Host/Device Interface for Remote Control and Waveform Editing
- Waveform Parameter Setting Through Numeric Keypad Entry & Knob Selection
- Amplitude, DC Offset and Other Key Setting Information Shown on the 3.5” LCD Screen Simultaneously
- PC Arbitrary Waveform Editing Software-Free Download
- Accessories: User Manual CD x 1, Quick Start Manual x 1, GTL-101 Test Lead x 2, Power Cord x 1
- Power Supply/Transformer Simulations
- Traditional/Motor Power Applications
- Laboratory and Educational Research
- Pulse Signal as Trigger or Synchronization
- Automotive Electronics Applications
GW Instek is launching AFG-2225, its first basic level dual-channel arbitrary function generator, which provides superior features in its class. Both channels are equipped with same characteristics to fit dualsignal applications such as differential or IQ signaling. The outstanding cost-performance value makes the AFG-2225 a practical instrument to accelerate the development process.
The major features for both channels include 10Vpp output amplitude; 25MHz frequency bandwidth with 1uHz resolution; built-in waveforms of Sine, Square, Ramp (Triangle) and Noise. As to the 1%~99% adjustable duty cycle of Square waveform can be used as pulse signal sources. For the arbitrary waveform, user can edit the 66 built-in waveforms or create a whole new one. Moreover, AFG-2225 carries features of AM/FM/PM/FSK/SUM Modulation, Sweep, Burst and Frequency Counter, which can be applied to various communication fields.
In addition to the intuitive and friendly user interface, the 3.5-inch color LCD displays the comprehensive operation information including the true waveform presented at the output. USB Host and Device interfaces are equipped to link the AFG-2225 with other devices, which provide the flexibility of waveform generation for more practical usages. With link to GW Instek GDS-series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes (DSOs), the waveforms of interest can be captured and reconstructed. User can also use the arbitrary waveform PC software to edit the waveform and then send to AFG-2225 directly, or save the waveform into flash drive and then transfer to AFG-2225.