- Frequency Range: 1 Hz-20 MHz
- Channels: 1
- Sample Rate: 250 MSa/s
- Waveform Length: 8M points
- Amplitude Resolution: 16 bits
- Standard Waveforms: Sine, Square, Triangle, Ramp, Pulse, Noise, Harmonic
- Isolation Channel Circuit Design
- Synchronized Phase Operates up to 6 Units and 12 Channels
- Harmonic Signal Generator
- Pulse Waveform Parameters Can be Set Independently
- Built-in AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM, SUM Modulation, Sweep and Burst Functions
- Provide USB, LAN, GPIB (Optional) Instrument Contol Interface
- Warranty: 2 Years on Instrument, 1 Year on LCD display. Excludes probes
- Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM with AFG Software and User Manual
The Instek AFG-3021 1 Channel, 20 MHz, arbitrary function generator is designed to meet industry, scientific research, and education applications. It features a sample rate of 250MSa/s, 16-bit resolution, and 8M point memory depth arbitrary waveform characteristics.
Users can rebuild maximum 8M depth waveforms through using an Instek digital storage oscilloscope with the built-in DSOLink funcion of the AFG-3000 Series.
The user-friendly operation, the On-Screen Help, and the multiple ways of arbitrary waveform editing make AFG-3000 just a plug-and-play equipment. The point by point waveform data entry or standard waveform dip piling through front panel operation, the CSV file waveform data download, the direct waveform reconstruction through DSO waveform data import, and the PC software edited waveform download are the 4 ways available for arbitrary waveform editing.
A 4.3-inch resolution TFT LCD in the AFG-3000 front panel is used to display waveform and set parameters. The large and high-resolution screen is especially useful when the arbitrary waveform construction is done through front panel operation. The impedance of AFG-3000 can be selected between 50 Ohm and Hi-Z to ensure right impedance compatibility between AFG and DUT.