AFG310 Tektronix Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Two Functions in One Instrument
- Function Generator
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- AFG320 Offers Two Independent Channels
- Load Waveforms Directly from Any Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope via the GPIB Interface
- Windows-based WaveWriter Waveform Editing Software Package Included for Convenient Creation and Editing of Arbitrary Waveforms
- All Functions Including Waveform Creation and Editing Accessible via the Front Panel
- Optional Rackmount Kit for System Applications
- Electronic Test and Design
- Sensor Simulation
- Functional Test
- Education and Training
- 16 MHz
The AFG310 is an excellent 16 MHz function generator with built-in arbitrary waveform capabilities. The instruments support standard waveforms including sine, square, triangle, ramp, pulse, DC and noise. In addition, it has a frequency sweep function and three operating modes: Continuous, Triggered and Burst.
Looking for other manuals? Search all of our available manuals here.