AFV-P-1250-H-G Preen AC Source
The AFV-P-1250-H-G is a 1 kHz AC Source from Preen. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- 1250VA, 15-1000Hz output, GPIB interface
- Compact & High Power Density
- Ideal for Inrush Current Applications: Capable of delivering up to 4.5 times of peak current from RMS current
- Low Distortion (THD): THD is only <0.3% when output is <100Hz
- AC Source with DC Output: Extend the applications to DC testing
- Wide Output Voltage & Frequency
- High slew rate: less than 300 µs from 0~90% output voltage
- Start/End phase angle: users can define the start and end phase angle from 0° to 360°
- Current foldback feature: have output current maintain constant based on the load which output voltage varies
- STEP and RAMP function: ideal for voltage and frequency variation tests and effectively reduces the inrush current during motor startup
- TRANSIENT generation provides users an easy setup for power line disturbance (PLD) simulation
- Free control software and LabVIEW driver: allow users to easily program and remote control
- Pre-compliance Tests: IEC-61000-4-11
- AFV-P is an ideal solution for pre-compliance tests
The Preen AFV-P-1250-H-G is a programmable AC power source with DC output and precision measurement. This compact power source provides clean power with THD less than 0.3% at 50/60 Hz and it delivers output voltage of 0-310 V and frequency of 15-1000 Hz. It is ideal for commercial, defense and aerospace test applications from design verification, quality assurance, ATE to mass production. AFV-P series comprise measurement features of rms voltage, rms current, true power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor, reactive power and etc. Its 5" touch screen with rotary knob allows quick adjustments and configurations of voltage, current and frequency.
Total 1200 test steps in 50 built-in memories and transient generation functions allow simulations of voltage variations, surges, drops and frequency disturbances. Users can set up starting and ending phase angle from 0 - 360 degrees and they can also remotely control AFV-P via standard interfaces. Free control software and LabVIEW driver are available for easy programming and remote control.
The AFV-P series is equipped with communication interfaces of USB, Ethernet, RS232, and RS485, so users no longer need to spend extra on remote interface card. Only GPIB and analog are optional interfaces. The AFV-P also provides control software with comprehensive programming features and LabView driver, which help users to easily control the AC source without further needs of programming.