AFV-P-1250 Preen Series AC Source
- 1250VA, Output Frequency up to 15-1000Hz
- Compact & High Power Density
- AC Source with DC Output: Extend the applications to DC testing
- Ideal for Inrush Current Applications: Capable of delivering up to 4.5 times of peak current from RMS current
- Fast Response Time: ≤300uS
- Low Distortion (THD): THD is only <0.3% when output is <100Hz
- High slew rate: less than 300 µs from 0~90% output voltage
- Start/End phase angle: users can define the start and end phase angle from 0° to 360°
- Current foldback feature: have output current maintain constant based on the load which output voltage varies
- STEP and RAMP function: ideal for voltage and frequency variation tests and effectively reduces the inrush current during motor startup
- TRANSIENT generation provides users an easy setup for power line disturbance (PLD) simulation
- Free control software and LabVIEW driver: allow users to easily program and remote control
- Pre-compliance Tests: IEC-61000-4-11: AFV-P is an ideal solution for pre-compliance tests
The Preen AFV-P-1250 Series are programmable AC power sources with DC output and precision measurement. This compact power source comes in a 1250VA power level, providing clean power with distortion less than 0.3% at 50/60Hz. It delivers output voltage 0-310VAC and frequency 40-500 Hz (opt. 15-1000 Hz). The AFV-P is ideal for commercial, defense and aerospace test applications from design verification, quality assurance, ATE to mass production.
With a total of 1200 Steps in 50 built-in Memories, users can easily use the AFV-P for testing various voltage and frequency combinations to simulate global AC power conditions or by adding Transient feature, extreme gird fluctuations, such as surge, sag, spikes and dropouts, can easily be configured. Having the state-of-the-art PWM technology, the AFV-P series is capable of delivering up to 4.5 times of peak current from its max. rated current that makes it ideal for inrush current test. Users can define the starting and ending phase angle from 0 to 360 degrees.
The AFV-P series is equipped with communication interfaces of USB, Ethernet, RS232, and RS485, so users no longer need to spend extra on remote interface card. Only GPIB and analog are optional interfaces. The AFV-P also provides control software with comprehensive programming features and LabView driver, which help users to easily control the AC source without further needs of programming.
The AFV-P series comprises measurement features of rms voltage, rms current, true power, apparent power, power factor, crest factor, reactive power and etc. Its 5" touch screen with rotary knob allows quick adjustments and configurations of voltage, current, and frequency. Users can also remotely control the AC source via standard interfaces of USB, RS232/RS485, LAN or optional GPIB and analog control. Free control software and LabVIEW driver are available for easy programming and remote control.