AFV-PLUS-31120 Preen AC Source
- Wide Output Power Range: 10kVA~2000kVA
- 0~300V output voltage and 45~65Hz output frequency (opt. 45~500Hz)
- The built-in STEP and RAMP functions are ideal to simulate different types of power line disturbances.
- The SOFT START feature can effectively reduce inrush current caused by motor startup.
- Via the Three Phase Independent Adjustment function, the AFV+ series can deliver each phase voltage differently to
- multiple single-phase DUTs.
- User can simulate phase shift with the optional Phase Angle Control function.
- CE & RoHS certified.
- Optional remote sensing feature is available to improve precision.
- The 7” touch screen shows parameters of voltage, current, frequency, real power, apparent power and sum of each
- phase’s parameters.
- Complete protections include UVP, OVP, OCP, input UVP/OVP, OTP and other 29 protections. The built-in Error Log
- can record up to 255 error messages for easier trouble shooting.
- Home Appliance
- Industrial Power Supply
- Electric Vehicles
- IT / SMT Production Line
- Renewable Energy
- Medical Industry
- Motor & Compressor
- 120 kVA
- 300 V
- 1 kA
- 500 Hz
- 1 Phase
The AFV-PLUS-31120 is a high power programmable AC power source utilizing advanced PWM technology to deliver power with THD 0.5% and up to 2000kVA. The output frequency is 45~65Hz with accuracy of ± 0.02%, and user can select 45~500Hz option to expand the frequency. The AFV+ series is ideal to simulate different region’s voltage and frequency conditions, and can cover applications for home appliance, motor, medical equipment, lighting and EMC laboratory.
*This image is for representation only.*