AH-8055 Com-Power Horn Antenna
The AH-8055 is a 5.5 GHz Horn Antenna from Com-Power. Antennas boost signals and can overcome signal losses related to splitters and junctions. Used and refurbished antennas and antenna preamplifiers can save you money while delivering the same high quality as new products.
- Frequency Range: 800 MHz to 5.5 GHz
- Power: 450 Watts CW
- VSWR (Typical): 2.8:1 Max / 1.7:1 Average
- Gain: 10.6 dBi Min, 23 dBi Max, 19.7 dBi Average
- Polarization: Linear
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Connector: N (f)
- Weight: 19.5 lbs. / 8.8 kg
- Size: 17 x17 x 27.5 inches, 43.1 x 43.1 x 69.8 cm
- Mounting: 1/4 x12 threaded hole
Com-Power AH-8055 high power broadband horn antenna for EMC testing over the frequency range 800 MHz to 5.5 GHz. It is primarily intended for radiated immunity testing. It has excellent Gain, VSWR and high power handling capability.