AMIQ04 Rohde & Schwarz Generator
The AMIQ04 is a generator from Rohde & Schwarz. A signal generator is a device that creates electronic signals, repeating or non-repeating, in the digital or analog domains, depending on need. Signal generators design, test, troubleshoot, and repair electronic devices across many different industries and applications.
- 14-bit resolution (up to 16 bits via digital I/Q output)
- 16 000 000 samples memory depth
- 100 MHz sample rate
- Intergrated hard disk and FDD
- Optional BER measurement
- Optional differential I/Q outputs
- Optional digital I/Q output
The Rohde & Schwarz AMIQ04 IQ Modulation Generator, opens up new dimensions for the generation of I/Q signals. It is a dual-channel modulation generator that has consequently been designed for use as an I/Q source.