ANK-318 Com-Power Horn Antenna
The ANK-318 is a 18 GHz Horn Antenna from Com-Power. Antennas boost signals and can overcome signal losses related to splitters and junctions. Used and refurbished antennas and antenna preamplifiers can save you money while delivering the same high quality as new products.
- Frequency Range: 30 MHz to 18 GHz
- Broadband Antennas up to 18 GHz
- High Gain Preampliiers up to 18 GHz
- Near Field Probe kit
- Comb Generators
- Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 12 Inches; 68.5 x 68.5 x 30.5 cm
- ABF-900 Collapsible Biconical Antenna 25 MHz-300 MHz
- ALC-100 Compact Log Periodic Antenna 300 MHz-1 GHz
- AH-118 Double Ridge Horn Antenna 700 MHz - 18 GHz
- PAM-103 Preamplifier 1 MHz-1 GHz
- PAM-118A Preamplifier 500 MHz - 18 GHz
- CGO-520 Comb Generator 20 MHz Step Size
- CGO-5100B Comb Generator 100 MHz Step Size
- PS-500 Near Field Probes 400 Hz-5 GHz
- ACK-318 Cable kit
- Carrying case with wheels
- Calibration Data and Manuals
The ANK-318 is one of the five portable antenna kits offered by Com-Power. The ANK-318 is intended for EMI radiated emission testing and includes three antennas to cover 30 MHz to 18 GHz; a Biconical Antenna covering 30 MHz to 300 MHz, a Log Periodic Antenna to cover 300 MHz to 1 GHz, and a Horn Antenna to cover from 1 GHz to 18 GHz.
Additionally, a PAM-103 and a PAM-118A preamplifiers are included in this kit to improve system sensitivity. Near Field Probes are provided to allow the user to “sniff” around the circuits, cables and enclosures for noise source. Two Comb Generators are provided as a reference noise source as well.
The ANK-318 carrying case has a specific storage compartment for each item to minimize risk of damage during transport. The carrying case is made of rugged plastic material that can withstand impact during transport and field use.
The ANK-318 antenna kit can be purchased with an AT-120 antenna tripod with a separate carrying case. The AT-120 tripod is easy to use and made of wood and nylon material to minimize interference while using the antenna.
The antennas and preamplifiers included in the kit are individually calibrated and test data will be included. All the kits come with a 3 year warranty.