APS-7050E Instek AC Source
The APS-7050E is a 500 VA AC Source from Instek. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- Power Rating: 500VA
- 4.3 inch TFT-LCD Display
- Output Capacity: 500VA, 310Vrms, 4.2/ 2.1Arms
- Only 3.47” [88mm] (2U) case height
- Measurement function comprises Voltage, Current, Power, Current (peak), Frequency, Power Factor
- 10 sets of the Test mode simulate power transient output
- 10 sets of Preset allow users to store ten settings
- OVP, OCP, and OTP PROTECTION
- variable Voltage, Frequency and Current Limiter
- Universal Power Inlet
- Standard Accessories: CD ROM (User Manual), Power cord for UL/CSA x 1, Main Terminal Cover set, 1 GTL-123 Test leads
- The Broad Power Output Range of The Series is Ideal for Various Power Supply Manufacturers
- The Development of Electronic Components and Testing Applications for Manufacturers
- Incoming Quality Control and R & D Applications
- Small AC Current Measurement Applications
The Instek APS-7050E has a maximum rated output of 500VA, 310Vrms, 4.2Arms. The output frequency range is 45~500 Hz. The APS-7050E is ideal for the test and development of DC power supply devices, consumer electronics, automotive electronics and electronic components.
The APS-7050E comprises six measurement and test functions (Vrms, Irms, F, Ipk, W, PF), and provides user interface similar to that of AC Power Meter. The APS-7050E, via switching many sets of current levels to increase small current measurement resolution, is ideal for the LED industry and standby mode power consumption test. Ten sets of Preset allow users to store ten settings.