APS-7100 Instek AC Source
The APS-7100 is a 1000 VA AC Source from Instek. AC Sources supply AC voltage and current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. applications include Research, Design, ATE applications, and QA to name a few.
- 4.3 inch TFT-LCD Display, Only 88mm(2U) case height
- Output Capacity: 1000VA
- Output voltage: 0~ 310.0 Vrms
- Output frequency: 45.00~500.0 Hz
- Total harmonic distoration: ≤ 0.5% at 45~500 Hz (Resistive Load)
- Crest Factor: ≥4
- Line regulation: 0.1% (% of full scale)
- Load regulation: 0.5% (% of full scale)
- Response time: <100us
- Arbitrary Waveform Function
- Surge/ Dip control for output artificial surges or dips in voltage to a DUT
- Measurement function comprises of Voltage, Current, Power, Apparent Power, Current(peak), IPKH, Frequency, Power Factor, Crest Factor
- 10 sets of the Sequence mode, Simulate mode, and Programming mode
- 10 sets of Preset allow users to store ten settings
- Support Sequence, Simulate, and Program to automatically execute output after the equipment power is on
- Support SCPI Emulation, LabVIEW Driver
- Standard interface: USB Host, LAN
- Support remoter control: Sync Output, Program mode signal output, Trigger In/Out, Output on/off
- The Broad Power Output Range of The Series is Ideal for Various Power Supply Manufacturers
- The Development of Electronic Components and Testing Applications for Manufacturers
- Incoming Quality Control and R & D Applications
- Small AC Current Measurement
The Instek APS-7100 is a precision AC power source, but also a power analyzer, containing abundant features for the testing and characteristic analysis of power supplies, electronic devices, components and modules. In additional to AC power Source, the APS-7100 is fully programmable to stimulate different power outputs. Sequence can be created using arbitrary waveforms as well as voltage or frequency sweep.
The APS-7000 Series comprises nine measurement functions (Vrms, Irms, F, Ipk, W, VA, PF, lpk hold, CF), and provides user interface similar to that of AC Power Meter. The APS-7000 Series, internal circuit design 4 sets of current range to improve measurement resolution, is ideal for the LED industry and standby mode power consumption test. Under the ARB (function waveform) mode, the APS-7000 Series provides waveforms, including SINE waveform, Triangle waveform, Staircase waveform, Clipped Sinewave, Crest factor waveform, Surge waveform, and Fourier series to meet the requirement of simulating abnormal input power waveform test of different industry.
The APS-7000 Series features five methods to cope with special purpose or abnormal voltage, frequency, and phase; ten sets of the Simulate mode simulate power outage, voltage rise, and voltage fall; ten sets of the Sequence mode allow users to define parameters and produce sine wave by editing steps; Ramp Control allows users to set the variation speed for output voltage rise and fall; Surge/Dip Control simulates DUT's input power producing a Surge or Dip voltage overlapping with output voltage waveform at a specific time. Ethernet Port, on the rear panel of the series, can be used for remote program control; Sync Output Socket provides external 10V sync output; Signal Output Connector provides monitor of Program execution results. the APS-7000 Series also provides Trigger In/Out and Output on/off remote control functions from ) 1 connector on the rear panel.