ATE25-20M Kepco DC Power Supply
The ATE25-20M is a 500 W, 25 V, 20 A dc power supply from Kepco.
- 500 W, 25 V, 20 A
- Low noise, high speed linear precision control
- Voltage and current stabilization
- 10 turn panel controls offer exceptional resolution
- User-selectable capacitorless output for fast analog programming or quick recovery currentmode operation
- User selectable fast or conventional modes of operation. Use fast-mode for rapid response to programmed instructions or for quick response in current mode to load changes
- Voltage and current modes with full and equal control over the output in both modes
- Multi-terminal user port allows the ATE to be configured by arranging the jumpers on a mating plug, PC-12
- Full zeroing and full-scale calibration for both the voltage and current control channels
- Programmable overvoltage crowbar. Can be manually set from the panel or programmed with a 0-10V analog signal. Optically isolated input-output to interconnect multiple power supplies
- Uncommitted amplifiers to manipulate arbitrary control signals into the required 0-10V needed to program ATE. Two provided. Can be used for scaling and summing
- Digital control through SN-series IEEE488 interfaces
The Kepco ATE25-20M dc power supply is a precision analog-controlled dc power supply. It features high gain and zeroable offsets to follow voltage signals or variable resistance controls precisely. An optional fast mode provides fast programming response into the mid audio range. The voltage and current channels are equally controllable with automatic crossover between modes. The tabulation of the effective resistance and inductance in voltage mode, and the effective shunt resistance and shunt capacitance in current mode, is done to allow a calculation of the output impedance versus frequency.