B-36-2 Pomona Patch Cord
- 36" Stack-Up Banana Plug Patch Cord
- Color: Red
- Mates to Model #1581, 2854 or standard Banana Jack
- Cross and vertical stacking banana plug
- Ideal for providing jumpers or chassis boxes
- Conn: Extension Stacking Banana Plug
- Material: Spring, Beryllium Copper per QQ-C-533, Allow 172, Cond. HT.
- Plug Body: Brass, per QQ-B-626, Alloy 360, ½ hard.
- Finish: Nickel plate per QQ-N-290 class 2, 200/300 microinches.
- Insulation: Polypropylene molded to plug body and wire
- Color: Matches color of wire.
- Marking: “MODEL B-XX”
- Wire: 18 AWG, stranding 65 x 36 t.c., PVC insulated, 3.66 (.144) O.D.
Ratings (Entire Assembly):
- Operating Temperature.: +55ºC. (+131ºF.) Max.
- Operating Voltage: Hand-held Testing: 30VAC/60 VDC Max.
- Hands free testing in Controlled Voltage Environment: 5000 WVDC
- Current: 15 Amperes Cont.
The Pomona B-36-2 is a 36-inch red Patch Cord with Stackable Banana Plugs on both ends, polypropylene insulated, and PVC insulated tinned copper wire, that can be cross and vertically stacked for test versatility. The connector insulation is molded onto the connector and wire for superior strength and durability. Banana plug springs are nickel plated beryllium copper for long insertion life.