BNC-2110 National Instruments Shielded Connector Accessory
- Shielded Connector Block With BNC for X Series and M Series
- BNC connectors for analog I/O
- Terminal block for digital and timing I/O connections
- Interfaces to X Series, M Series, E Series, S Series, and many analog output devices
- 15 BNC connectors for analog input, analog output, trigger/counter functions, and user-defined signals
- A spring terminal block with 30 pins for digital and timing I/O signal connections
- A 68-pin I/O connector that connects to multifunction DAQ devices
- Can be used on a desktop or mounted on a DIN rail
The National Instruments BNC-2110 Shielded Connector Blocks with BNC connectors for easy connectivity to I/O signals. The BNC-2110 (for 68-pin M Series, S Series, and B Series) has BNC inputs for eight differential analog input signals, analog output signals, and some digital I/O signals. Other digital I/O signals are accessible through screw terminals. The BNC-2120 also provides a function generator, quadrature encoder, temperature reference, thermocouple connector, and LEDs for digital I/O signals.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.