BOP1000M Kepco DC Power Supply
The BOP1000M is a 40 Watt DC Power Supply from Kepco. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-1000V
- Current: 0.04A
- Power: 40W
- High Speed, Bipolar D-C Voltage Source
- Scaling or Summing Amplifier with or without D-C Bias
- Amplification of A-C Currents with or without D-C Bias
- 40 watts, linear 4-quadrant operation
- FET output stage
- Preamplifiers for summing and scaling arbitrary input signals
- Wide bandwidth
- Voltage and current stabilization with automatic crossover to current and voltage limits
The Kepco BOP 1000M is a high voltage power source that combines the capabilities of fast programmable power supplies with a Class A output stage, which can respond bidirectionally from zero. The BOP1000M can be operated in either a "voltage stabilizing" or "current stabilizing" operating mode (selectable by a front panel switch).
They can source or sink up to 100% of their current rating at any voltage setting, depending on the duty cycle. The separate bipolar voltage and current control channels are backed by four independently adjustable (and programmable) limits. Four front panel LEDs tell you whether the unit is operating in the voltage or current mode, or against the voltage limit or current limit. A mode switch on the front panel selects the operating channel.