C-100 Bogen Communications Amplifier
The C-100 is an Amplifier from Bogen Communications. Amplify RF and Microwave signals to measure, test, and design circuits. Applications include radio communications, cellphones, EMI testing, and much more.
- Output Power: 100 Watts
- 4 inputs: 1 MIC (Lo-Z), 1 AUX (Hi-Z), 1 TEL, plus 1 selectable MIC or AUX
- Each input controlled by an independent volume control
- Treble and bass controls
- AUX muting by external contact closure for push-to-talk microphones
- TEL input for telephone paging applications
- TEL input voice-activated (VOX) mute over AUX input
- Variable threshold for TEL input voice-activated AUX mute
- Outputs: 16 ohms, 25V, 70V transformerisolated balanced or unbalanced; 4 ohms direct unbalanced
- speaker systems (transformer coupled)
- Output jack to connect a recording device or booster amplifier
- Output jack to connect a general-purpose600-ohm matching transformer (model WMT1A)
- Thermal protection and electronic shutdown
- Rack mountable with accessory mounting kit (model RPK50)
- Listed to UL Standard 60065 for U.S. and Canada
The Bogen Communications Inc. C100 Communication Amplifier is a public address mixer amplifiers that provide mixing of microphones, telephone, and auxiliary sources.
Output screw terminals are provided for 4-ohm (direct), 16-ohm, 25V and 70V (transformer-coupled) speaker systems. Output jacks let you connect to a tape recorder or an additional booster amplifier, or feed a 600-ohm telephone line when an accessory transformer (Model WMT1A) is used.