CGO-501 Com-Power Comb Generator
The CGO-501 is a Comb Generator from Com-Power. Comb generators are signal generators that ouput many harmonics of the input signal. Comb Generators are very important to any EMC test lab. The generator can be used to verify that an anechoic test chamber is reading correctly on a daily basis.
- Frequency: 1 MHz - 1 GHz
- Application: EMI Radited Site Reference Source
- Frequency Step Size: 1 MHz step
- Antennas: 5 and 12 inch monopole
- Power: Battery 6 V NimH
- Charger input: 6 VDC, 500 mA
- Output connector: BNC
- Weight: 2 lbs. /0.9 kg
- Size: 7 × 0.75 / 17.7 ×1.9
The Com-Power model CGO-501 Comb Generator is a broadband EMC signal source for quick EMC site testing. It radiates signals up to 1 GHz with a 1 MHz step size.