- Dolphin-style grips are slim and lightweight to reduce stress on operator’s hands
- ESD safe black dissipative handles eliminate electrostatic build-up
- Flush Cut. Angled head for flush cutting applications up to 16AWG max cut (1.3mm) on copper wire
- Smooth movement to reduce operator fatigue
- Reversed angled cutting surface, enables terminal wires to be easily cut. (1.5mm standoff)
- Durable heat treated carbon steel
- Steel: 2.5mm
- Cut: Flush
- Max cut: 16 AWG
- Rockwell Hardness (RHC): 56
- Part number with safety clip: CHP 170-A
- Note: Max cut is determined with copper wire
- To order red handles. Part number CHP-170-D
The popular CHP-170-D precision cutter series features sharp blades and carefully machined surfaces providing accurate cutting with less force. Great for cutting copper and soft wires, 16 AWG max cut.
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.