COM120B Aeroflex Service Monitor
The COM120B is a service monitor from Aeroflex. A communication service monitor is a rugged piece of test equipment that can be taken into the field to conduct measurements. The unit traditionally has a spectrum analyzer and a tracking generator to allow an engineer or technician to monitor communications equipment.
- Split Screen digitized full scan spectrum analyzer to 1 GHz
- EasyCom software allows simplified testing of land mobile transceivers
- EasySpan automated test software allows you to display and capture spectrum analyzer and tracking generator sweep information
- LIVE-REF and REF-LIVE comparisons for spectrum analyzer display Digitized full scan oscilloscope to 50 kHz
- Enhanced PCMCIA for easy data analysis
- Optional AutoCell-NT automated cellular base station test software
- High speed EDACS data capture capabilities with up to 50 user defined set-ups
- Full paging test for analog paging formats
- 200 W power measurement capability
- RS-232 Interface
The IFR COM-120B is a tough, portable monitor with a full performance spectrum analyzer and digital oscilloscope, the COM-120B combines over 20 instruments into one unit.
The COM-120B offers a split screen dual display spectrum analyzer. This feature allows you to view two signals or the same signal in two different ranges simultaneously. In addition, the spectrum analyzer can be viewed along with the RF Generator or RF Receiver screens giving you full control over testing details at one glance.