COR5561U Kikusui Digital Oscilloscope
The COR5561U is a 60 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Kikusui. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 60 MHz
- Channels: 2
- Sampling Rate: 20 MSa/s
- Max. Record Length: 4000 pt/sec
- Min. Vertical Sensitivity: 1 mV/div
- Maximum Vertical Sensitivity: 5 V/div Rise time 50 ns
- Number of Bits: 12
- Trigger Source: External, Internal
- User-controlled comment function
- Two internal storage (save) memories
- Comment function
- CRT Readout function
- Cursor function (DV, DT, 1/DT)
The Kikusui COR5561U is a 60 MHz, 2 Channel, Digital Storage Oscilloscope.