CT2982 CalTest Electronics Voltage Probe
- Voltage to 15kV DC; 10KV AC
- 50 MHz bandwidth (derated w/frequency)
- Signal to noise ratio: >60dB (1 kHz)
- Output is through a standard BNC connector with an additional alligator clip ground lead
- The probe is supplied with straight and blade tips and operating manual
The CalTest CT2982 High Voltage Probe allows a standard oscilloscope to measure voltages up to 15kV (DC + AC max) and frequencies up to 50 MHz. Accuracy at 1 kHz is <1%. With a divider ratio of 1000 to 1, a voltage of 1,000V will read as 1V on your oscilloscope.