CT3736 Cal Test Function/Arbitrary Generator Accessory Kit
The CT3736 is a Function/Arbitrary Generator Accessory kit from Cal Test.
- Connector Grade: General Purpose
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Temperature: 0 °C to +80 °C
- RoHS (2011/65/EU) Compliant
- (1) BNC female-male-female Tee Adapter, 50 Ω
- (1) BNC female to N male Adapter, 50 Ω
- (2) BNC female to 4mm Banana Plug Adapter
- (2) BNC male Cable, RG-58C/U, 50 Ω, 100 cm (40")
- (1) BNC 50 Ω Feed-Thru Terminator, male-female, 2W
- (1) BNC 50 Ω 20 dB Attenuator male-female, 4 GHz, 2 W
- (1) BNC male to IC Clips Cable, RG-58C/U, 50 Ω, 100 cm (40")
The Cal Test CT3736 Engineer level function generator kit provides all the necessary cables and adapters to effectively begin using your instrument. These standard interconnects will work with the majority of function and arbitrary waveform generators.