DCR20-50B2 Sorensen DC Power Supply
The DCR20-50B2 is a 1000 Watt DC Power Supply from Sorensen. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-20V
- Current: 0-50A
- Power: 1000W
- 115 VAC single phase input standard on all models up to 1800 watts
- 50/60 Hz operation without derating
- 0.03% line and load regulation (typical)
- 50 ms transient response - 50% load change (typical)
- 65mV RMS ripple
- Low-Level Remote Sensing
- Manual & Automatic Control
- Direct & Master-Slave Paralleling & Series Operation
- 19" Rack Mountable
- Low Ripple and Noise
- Amperage and Voltage Meters
- Excellent voltage and current regulation with automatic crossover; panel lights indicate operating mode
- Remote voltage and resistance programming for both voltage and current modes standard
- Adjustable current limiting (overload/short circuit protection) with automatic recovery
- Overvoltage protection with crowbar standard on all models
The Sorensen DCR20-50B2 is a member of the 1000W DCR-B2 family of general purpose, rackmount power supplies. The DCR20-50B2 operates at a voltage range of 0-20V and a current of 50 Amps.
The DCR20-50B2, high power programmable power supplies have input SCR preregulator topology plus regulation and transient response performance suitable for nearly all test and measurement applications. The DCR20-50B2 operates from a nominal 115 VAC and exhibits a rapid response to transients, both load and line.