DCR300-1.5B Sorensen DC Power Supply
The DCR300-1.5B is a 500 Watt DC Power Supply from Sorensen. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage: 0-300V
- Current: 0-1.5A
- Power: 500W
- 115 VAC single phase input standard
- 50/60 Hz operation without derating
- 0.05% line and load regulation (typical)
- 700mV RMS ripple
- 50 ms transient response-50% change (typical)
- Low-Level Remote Sensing
- Low Ripple and Noise
- Direct and Master-Slave Paralleling and Series Operation
- Excellent V and C regulation, autocrossover and indicator lights
- Amperage and voltage meters
- Automatic crossover between constant voltage (CV) and constant current (CC)
- Panel lights indicating operating mode
- Remote voltage and resistance programming in voltage and current modes
- Adjustable current limiting (overload/short circuit protection) with automatic recovery
- Overvoltage protection with crowbar standard
The Sorensen DCR300-1.5B DC Power Supply, is designed for either bench or rack use, the typical DCR-B provides a highly regulated, precise DC output, adjustable over a wide range. It operates from a nominal 115 VAC and exhibits a rapid response to transients, both load and line. The supply features low-level remote sensing, manual and automatic control, direct and master-slave paralleling and series operation.
The DCR-B supplies are phase controlled type with SCR's or Triacs at the input to the transformer, followed by a passive LC filter. This design allows for a wide range of output voltages, simplicity of design, and offers large amounts of regulated power at relatively high efficiencies compared to linear regulators.