DG5252 Rigol Arbitrary Waveform Generator
The DG5252 is a 250 MHz arbitrary waveform generator from Rigol.
- 250 MHz maximum sine output frequency, 1 GSa/s sample rate, 14 bits resolution.
- Support frequency hopping (optional) with hopping interval up to 80 ns and arbitrary editing frequency hopping patterns.
- 14 standard waveform functions: Sine, Square, Ramp, Pules, Noise, Sinc, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, ECG, Gauss, Haversune, Lorentz, Dual Tones and DC.
- Lorentz,Dual Tones and DC.
- Rise/Fall Time of the Pulse could be adjusted separately.
- Enable to edit arbitrary waveform up to 512 kpts and output arbitrary waveforms up to 128 Mpts.
- Support AM, FM, PM, ASK, FSK, PSK and PWM modulations.
- Support user-defined IQ vector signal modulation and IQ baseband/IF source output.
- Power Cord
- USB Cable - CB-USB
- BNC Cable (1 meter) - CB-BNC-BNC-1
- Quick Guide (Hard Copy)
- Resource CD (including User’s Guide and Application Software)
- SMB(F) to BNC(M) Cable (1 meter) - CB-SMB(F)-BNC(M)-1
The Rigol DG5252 is an arbitrary waveform generator.