DHP100-250 Sorensen DC Power Supply
The DHP100-250 is a 30 kW DC power supply from Sorensen. Supplies DC Voltage and Current to test, design, and troubleshoot electric and electronic circuits. Applications include Burn In, QA, ATE, Research, Design, and Education to name a few.
- Voltage ranges: 190-253 VAC, 47-63 Hz (Standard)
- Three phase, 3-wire plus ground, Delta or Wye input may be used
- Modular Design
- Sequencing: Power and auto-step sequence settings
- Safe Power-Up: In the local mode, the output is disabled for additional safety at power up
- Front Panel Lockout: Most front panel controls are disabled when operated remotely
- Overvoltage, over-temperature, surge limit, soft start, brown out and short circuit protection current limit fold back
- Power-Off Memory: Enabling the input power and pushing the LAST SET button will restore the supply settings
- External Shutdown: An external shut down to inhibit the output
- Up/down arrows control voltages, step changes and current
The Sorensen DHP100-250 is a 30,000 Watt DC Power Supply that uses control technology to permit up to nine steps per sequence with a maximum sequence duration of up to 27.75 hours. The DHP100-250 has standard analog and a variety of combinations of IEEE-488.2M RS-232 and/or isolated analog input control interface options. Various voltages, currents and durations can be programmed for each step. The second generation control technology also provides an improved transient response and readback resolution.