DL250 Vitrek DC Electronic Load
- 500V/42A/250W DC Load with 4.8kW/65A transient capacity
- Easy-to-use color touchscreen for quick setup, measurement configuration, channel selection and use
- High Accuracy measurements (0.05%) of voltage and current within pulses or sweep steps as short as 20µs
- Generates kW, mW or µW loading. >20:1 higher and >1000:1 lower loading capability range than most presently available DC loads
- Fully featured with transient and non-linear loading capabilities ranging from 125 to 500 watts with the additional feature of sweep capability on some models
- Wide bandwidth non-linear loading modes
- Arbitrary loading sequence with up to 100 steps to simulate virtually any “real-world” loading
- High speed pulsed loading up to 100kHz
- Rack mount option available
- Fully configurable loading rising and falling edge controls and soft-start capability
- Excellent transient performance in timing and waveshape with the ability for the user to view the current and voltage waveforms using the internal scope
- Fully protected short loading, with automated current and power timing
- Comprehensive self-test gives assurance that all loading and measurement circuitry is properly functioning
- Unique graphical X/Y plotting of V vs I and V vs P characteristics using swept loading
- Unique historical data logging capability, both graphical and numerical
- Fully featured with transient and non-linear loading capabilities with the additional feature of sweep capability
- Leading accuracy typically >10:1 better than other units at lower loading levels and >2:1 better at high loading levels, with ISO17025 traceability also available
Displayed Results Include:
- "Real-time" results - numerically represented measured actual applied voltage and actual loading current, and the computed load power and resistance or conductance
- Pulse results - numerically represented measured actual applied voltage and actual loading current within a pulse, and the computed load power and resistance or conductance
- OCP or OPP result - numerically represented maximum current and power achieved prior to the voltage dropping below a set voltage
- Battery test - numerically represented accumulated A.Hr and W.Hr, as accumulated since the operation was started with automatic stop at ending voltage
- Historical data logging - graphically represented measured actual applied voltage and the actual loading current and the computed load power with down to 1ms resolution and a long-term maximum
- Oscilloscope - graphically represented up to 400kSPS sampled applied voltage and loading current
- XY Plot - graphically represented V vs A/W plot of swept measurement results
Vitrek’s Electronic DC Load Provides High Accuracy Measurements of Voltage & Current with the Features and Flexibility you Need — at a Price That Fits Your Budget.
Industry’s Easiest-To-Use DC Load - Vitrek’s DL Series Electronic Loads are available in a multiple configurations to meet your unique application requirements. No other electronic DC load on the market today is easier to use. Equipped with a full color LCD touchscreen display, the unit can quickly be set up for your next test. In addition, the DL is equipped with a comprehensive self-test that ensures that all loading and measurement circuitry is functioning properly.
Extremely Flexible in a Variety of Applications - The DL Series is equally at home generating kW, W, mW or µW loading. Whether you are performing tests for LED drivers, batteries or battery chargers, the DL Series is the right choice for these applications.
Maximum Accuracy — Maximum Features - The unit is fully featured with transient and wide band non-linear loading capabilities along with the additional feature of sweep capability. The DL Series Electronic Load provides high accuracy measurements (± 0.05%) of voltage and current with sweep steps as short as 20µs and pulsed loading up to 100 kHz. Units are fully configurable for loading riding and falling edge controls and soft-start capabilities. The DL Series provides excellent transient performance in timing and waveshape with the ability for the user to view the current and voltage waveforms using the internal scope. The device provides fully protected short loading with automatic current and power limiting.
Unequaled Visibility of Test Results - The DL Series provides graphical X/Y plotting of V vs I and V vs P characteristics using swept loading. In addition, the unit has a historical data logging capability, both graphical and numerical for additional test analysis and evaluation.
Flexible Integration in a Compact Package - The DL Series is just 5” high, 8.5” wide and 13” deep, allowing easy integration into any test bench. The unit provides a variety of interfaces including LAN, USB Device & Host and Digital I/O. In addition, multiple units may be used in parallel for static higher power and current loading. No other manufacturer offers more features than Vitrek — at a price that easily fits in your budget.
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details. The image may show features that are not available on this specific product.