DLRO-10HDX-NLS-LG2-P3 Megger DLRO
- Onboard memory storage for test results up to 200 records (HDX only)
- Download to PowerDB
- Interchangeable test lead terminations
- High or low output power selection for condition diagnosis
- Operates from battery or AC mains supply
- Protected to 600 V without blowing a fuse, test lead live voltage warning light
- Heavy duty case: IP 65 lid closed, IP54 operational
- Simple rotary switch selection of five test modes, including auto start on connection
- Test lead pouch (lid mounted)
- DLRO10HDX user guide CD
- The DLRO10HDX measures low resistance values in applications ranging from railways and aircraft to resistance of components in industry.
- Any metallic joint can be measured but users must be aware of measurement limitations depending on application. For example, if a cable manufacturer plans to make resistive measurements on a thin wire, a low test current should be selected to prevent heating the wire thereby changing its resistance.
- Measurements on electric motors and generators will be inductive and require the user to understand the inductive mode and charging process before a correct result is achieved.
- The DLRO10HDX is well suited to measuring thick conductors, bonds and quality of welding because of its 10 A range for resistance values up to 250 mΩ. Electromagnetic noise induced into the leads can interfere with a reading. A noise symbol alerts the user and prevents a measurement when the instrument detects noise above its threshold.
- When dissimilar metals are joined a thermocouple effect is created. Users should select a bidirectional mode to ensure cancellation of this effect. The instrument measures with current flowing in both directions and averages the result. Normal mode is initiated by pressing the ‘Test’ button after connecting the test leads to the unit under test. Continuity of all four connections is checked. Current is applied in both forward and reverse direction following which measurement is displayed.
- Automatic mode is started as soon as the probes make contact. Forward and reverse current measurements are made and the average value is displayed. This mode is ideal when working with handspikes. Each time the probes are removed and reconnected to the load a new test will be performed without the need to press the test button.
Augmenting Megger’s DLRO10 and 10X range the DLRO10HDX combines ultimate simplicity of operation with a rugged IP65 case designed for stable ground and bench operation and provides memory storage.
These units are powered from either rechargeable battery or mains power making it suitable for continuous testing in production line/repetitive use environments.
Rotary switch controls are simple and easy to operate in all weather conditions and with gloved hands. A large, clear, backlit LCD display is easy to read from a distance. The DLRO10HDX provides significantly enhanced compliance and is capable of delivering 10 A into measurements up to 250 mΩ and 1 A into measurements up to 2.5 Ω. The duration of each test may be up to 60 seconds.
The DLRO10HDX is rated CAT III 300 V provided the optional terminal cover is fitted to the instrument. Details of which can be found in the ordering information panel of this data sheet. The DLRO10HDX provides five test modes each of which is selected through a simple rotary control on the Mode selection rotary switch. All memory functions, delete, download to PowerDB and recalling test results are also accessible via the Range Selection rotary switch.
A simple control panel enables easy navigation for configuration settings.