DLRO10 + DH4-C Megger DLRO
- Interchangeable test lead terminations
- Auto current reversal cancels standing emfs
- Protected to 600 V
- Automatically detects continuity in potential and current connections
- Multiple operating modes including fully automatic
- 7 Ah NiMH battery module
- DH4 Duplex handspikes, 4 ft (1.2 m) , one with indicator lights
- Battery charger for operation from 115/230 V 50/60 Hz supply
- Cigar lighter adapter for battery charging
- User guide
- Warranty book
The needs for accurate low resistance measurement are well known and very diverse. They range through receiving, inspection of components to ground bonding and welded joints. Typical end users include utilities, telecom, railroads, aviation, manufacturing facilities, and process control plants. Applications include, but are not limited to, making dc resistance measurements for:
- Switch and contact breaker resistance
- Busbar and cable joints
- Aircraft frame bonds and static control circuits
- Integrity of welded joints
- Intercell strap connections on battery systems up to 600 V peak
- Quality control of resistive components
- Small transformer and motor winding resistance
- Rail and pipe bonds
- Metal alloys welds and fuse resistance
- Graphite electrodes and other composites
- Wire and cable resistance
- Transmitter aerial and lightning conductor bonding
DLRO 10 and DLRO 10X set the standards for low resistance measurement, also known as the Megger ‘Ducter™’ test.
DLRO 10 and DLRO 10X are fully automatic instruments, selecting the most suitable test current up to 10 A d.c. to measure resistance from 0.1 μΩ to 2000 Ω, on one of seven ranges.
For users who desire more control over the measurement process, DLRO 10X uses a menu system controlled by a two-axis paddle to allow the user to manually select the maximum test current. DLRO 10X also adds real time download of results and on board storage for later download to a PC.
Both instruments are built into a strong, lightweight case that is equally at home in the ield or in the laboratory. Light enough to be worn around the neck, they are small enough to be taken into areas that were previously too small to access.
DLRO 10 uses a large, bright 4 1/2 -digit LED display while DLRO 10X has a large, backlit LCD display. Normally, measurements are made with forward and reverse currents to cancel the effects of any standing voltages across the test sample.