DM II PRO Amprobe Power Analyzer
The DM II PRO is a Power Analyzer from Amprobe. A power analyzer, or power quality analyzer, can take accurate measurements of direct current DC, alternating current AC, voltages, phase rotations, and power in many different types of electronic equipment. Engineers can test power supplies, industrial machinery, motor drivers, home appliances, and office equipment with used and refurbished power analyzers.
- Input Channels: 3 Voltage, 4 Current
- Interfaces: RS-232, Screen, PC software, Chart recorder
- Measurements AC voltage, AC current, power (P, VA, Q, tPF), energy (KWH, KW), peak demand
- AC Voltage: 0 - 600V +/-(1.0% Rdg + 3 LSD)
- AC Current: 1 - 1000A (expandable to 3000A with optional CT’s) +/-(1.0% Rdg + 3 LSD)
- Power: Working (W), Reactive (VAR) and Apparent (VA)
- Power Factor: 0 - 1
- Energy: kWh
- Peak Demand: kW
- Fundamental Frequencies: 50/60 Hz
- Available Recording Time: 1 hour to several months depending on setup
The Amprobe DM II PRO is a Data Logger Recorder that has 3 Voltage and 4 Current Input Channels and several interface options.