DMM4040 Tektronix Multimeter
The DMM4040 is a 6.5 digit bench multimeter from Tektronix.
- 6.5 Digit Resolution
- Basic VDC Accuracy of up to 0.0035% (1 yr.)
- 100 mV to 1000 V Voltage Range, with up to 100 nV Resolution
- 100 μA to 10 A Current Range, with up to 100 pA Resolution
- 10 Ω to 1 GΩ Ohm Range, with up to 10 μΩ Resolution
- CAT I 1000 V, CAT II 600 V
Available Functions and Features
- Volts, Ohms, and Amps Measurements
- Diode and Continuity Testing
- Frequency and Period Measurements
- 2×4 Ohms 4-wire Measurement Technique
- TrendPlot™ Paperless Data Recorder Mode
- Measurement Statistics
- Histogram Mode
- Front and Rear 2×4 Measurement Inputs
- USB Host Port on Front Panel for Easy Storage of Measurement Data
- and Instrument Settings
- RS-232, LAN, and GPIB Ports on Rear Panel for Quick PC Connectivity
- Includes USB to RS-232 Interface Adapter Cable
- Includes National Instrument’s LabVIEW SignalExpress™ TE Limited Edition for Connecting Your Bench
- TL710 Test leads
- Line Cord
- Calibration Certificate
- Calibration Data Report
- Safety and Installation Instructions including Warranty Statement
- CD-ROM with User Manual (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Russian, Japanese) and Connectivity Information
- RS-232 to USB Adapter Cable
- National Instruments LabVIEW SignalExpress™ Tektronix Edition Limited Edition Software.
- 3 Year Warranty
As the circuits in embedded system designs become more sophisticated, you must measure a multitude of different parameters to validate your design. The Tektronix DMM4040 6.5 digit bench multimeter offers a broad range of functions in one easy-to-use instrument.
Typical multimeter measurements – volts, ohms, and amps – are made with a basic VDC accuracy of up to 0.0024%, and resolution of 100 pA and 10 μΩ, ensuring you have the performance you need for today’s demanding designs. You can also use the DMM4040 to measure frequency and period, and to perform continuity and diode tests.