DPO3052 Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The DPO3052 is a 500 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- 2 Channels
- 2.5 GS/s sample rate on all channels
- 5 mega-point record length on all channels
- >50,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Suite of advanced triggers
- Wave Inspector® Controls provide easy navigation and automated search of waveform data
- 29 automated measurements, and FFT analysis for simplified waveform analysis
- Optional serial triggering and analysis - automated serial triggering, decode, and search options for I2C, SPI, CAN, LIN, RS-232/422/485/UART, and I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM
- TekVPI® probe interface supports active, differential, and current probes for automatic scaling and units
- 9 in. (229 mm) WVGA widescreen color display
- USB 2.0 host port on both the front panel and rear panel for quick and easy data storage, printing, and connecting a USB keyboard
- USB 2.0 device port on the rear panel for easy connection to a PC or direct printing to a PictBridge®-compatible printer
- Integrated 10/100 Ethernet port for network connection and video out port to export the oscilloscope display to a monitor or projector
- Embedded Design and Debug
- Investigation of Transient Phenomena
- Power Measurements
- Video Design and Debug
- Spectral Analysis
- Automotive Electronics Design and Debug
- Manufacturing Test and Quality Control
- Electro-mechanical Design and Analysis
- Bio-medical Product Development
- Industrial Control
The DPO3052 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope delivers the performance you need to visualize even your most demanding signals. With a 500 MHz bandwidth and offering a minimum of 5x over-sampling on all channels and sin(x)/x interpolation standard, you can be confident that even the fastest transient events will be captured and displayed accurately.
The standard 5M record length on all channels enables you to capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution. The 50,000 wfm/s waveform capture rate maximizes the probability of capturing elusive glitches and other infrequent events.
Feature-rich tools for debugging mixed signal designs
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation, automated serial and parallel bus analysis, and automated power analysis – your Tektronix oscilloscope provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
Comprehensive features speed every stage of debug
These oscilloscopes offer a robust set of features to speed every stage of debugging your design – from quickly discovering an anomaly and capturing it, to searching your waveform record for the event and analyzing its characteristics and your device’s behavior.
To debug a design problem, first you must know it exists. Every design engineer spends time looking for problems in their design, a time-consuming and frustrating task without the right debug tools.
The industry’s most complete visualization of signals provides fast insight into the real operation of your device. A fast waveform capture rate – greater than 50,000 waveforms per second – enables you to see glitches and other infrequent transients within seconds, revealing the true nature of device faults. A digital phosphor display with intensity grading shows the history of a signal’s activity by intensifying areas of the signal that occur more frequently, providing a visual display of just how often anomalies occur.
Discovering a device fault is only the first step. Next, you must capture the event of interest to identify root cause.
The MSO/DPO3000 Series provides a complete set of triggers – including runt, logic, pulse width/glitch, setup/hold violation, serial packet, and parallel data – to help quickly find your event. With up to a 5 Mpoint record length, you can capture many events of interest, even thousands of serial packets, in a single acquisition for further analysis while maintaining high resolution to zoom in on fine signal details.
From triggering on specific packet content to automatic decode in multiple data formats, the MSO/DPO3000 Series provides integrated support for the industry’s broadest range of serial buses – I2C, SPI, MIL-STD-1553, CAN, LIN, FlexRay, RS-232/422/485/UART, and I2S/LJ/RJ/TDM. The ability to decode up to two serial and/or parallel buses simultaneously means you gain insight into system-level problems quickly.
To further help troubleshoot system-level interactions in complex embedded systems, the oscilloscope offers 16 digital channels in addition to its analog channels. Since the digital channels are fully integrated into the oscilloscope, you can trigger across all input channels, automatically time-correlating all analog, digital, and serial signals. The MagniVu™ highspeed acquisition enables you to acquire fine signal detail around the trigger point for precision measurements. MagniVu is essential for making accurate timing measurements for setup and hold measurements, clock delay, signal skew, and glitch characterization.