DPO71254 Tektronix Digital Oscilloscope
The DPO71254 is a 12.5 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Tektronix. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 12.5 GHz
- Channels: 4
- Sample Rate: 50 GS/s
- Memory Depth: 10M
- Digital Serial Analyzer Models with Dedicated Configuration for High-speed Serial Design and Compliance Testing
- Enhanced Bandwidth to the Probe Tip Extended to Support Multiple Bandwidth Steps for Advanced Signal Integrity
- Pinpoint® Triggering with Over 1400 Combinations to Address Virtually Any Triggering Situation
- Unique Serial Pattern Triggering Up to 3.125 Gb/s and 8b/10b Standard Protocol Triggering for Isolation of Pattern-dependent Effects and NRZ Serial Test Pattern Triggering up to 6.25 Gb/s
- Serial Data Analysis and Compliance for PCI Express, Serial ATA, FB-DIMM, SAS, Fibre Channel, IEEE 1394b, RapidIO, XAUI, HDMI, DVI, Ethernet, USB 2.0
- Most Popular Jitter and Timing Measurement and Analysis Package
- 12.1" Largest XGA Touch Screen Display in the Industry
- Event Search and Mark to Facilitate the Comprehension of Event Relationships
- MyScope® Custom Windows and Right Mouse Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency
- OpenChoice® Software with Microsoft Windows XP OS Enables Built-in Networking and Extended Analysis
The DPO70000 Series are the new generation of real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes and are the industry’s best solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, debugging, and testing sophisticated electronic designs.
The family features exceptional performance in signal acquisition and analysis, operational simplicity, and unmatched debugging tools to accelerate your day-to-day tasks. The largest screen in the industry and the intuitive user interface provide easy access to the maximum amount of information.