DS1052E Rigol Digital Oscilloscope
The DS1052E is a 50 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Rigol. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 50 MHz
- 2 Analog channels + external trigger
- 1 Million point deep memory
- 1 GSa/sec max sample rate
- 5.7” TFT QVGA (320X240) with 64K color LCD backlit display
- Trigger modes: edge, pulse width, slope, video, pattern, continuous time, and alternate
- Cursor Measurements: Manual, Track and Auto Measure modes
- Electronic Circuit Test
- Circuit Functional Test
- Logical Relation Between Singals Verification
- Circuit of Mixed Signal Test
- Education & Training
The Rigol DS1052E is an economical digital oscilloscope with high performance and an external trigger channel. The Rigol DS1052E has a bandwidth of 50 MHz, 2 Channels, with a sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a record length of 1 Mpts.