DS1104Z-S PLUS Rigol Digital Oscilloscope
The DS1104Z-S PLUS is a 100 MHz, 4 Channel digital oscilloscope from Rigol.
- 4 Channel
- 100 MHz
- Includes port for logic analyzer for the MSO Upgrade Kit. Future purchase of the MSO Upgrade Kit turns this into a MSO1104Z-S.
- Real-time sample rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Memory depth up to 12 Mpts (standard)/24 Mpts (optional)
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames hardware real-time waveform recording and playback functions (optional)
- Innovative "UltraVision" technology
- Various trigger and bus decoding functions
- Low noise floor, vertical scale range: 1 mV/div to 10 V/div
- Built-in dual-channel 25 MHz function/arbitrary waveform generator (only for digital oscilloscope with source channels)
- Various interfaces: USB Host&Device, LAN (LXI), AUX
- Compact size, light weight, easy to use
- 7 inch WVGA (800x480) TFT LCD, intensity graded color display
- Three-year warranty, excluding probes and accessories
- Power Cord conforming to the standard of the country
- USB Cable - CB-USBA-USBB-FF-150
- 4 Passive Probes (150 MHz) - PVP2150
- Quick Guide (Hard Copy)
The DS1104Z-S PLUS is a high-performance and economic digital oscilloscope designed for the designing, debugging and educational requirements of the mainstream digital oscilloscope market.