DS1202Z-E Rigol Digital Oscilloscope
Special Price $305.10 Regular Price $339.00
The DS1202Z-E is a 200 MHz, 2 Channel, 1 GS/s, 12 MPts digital oscilloscope from Rigol.
We found other products you might like!
- Analog channel bandwidth: 200 MHz
- 2 analog channels
- Real-time sample rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Memory depth up to 24 Mpts
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames hardware real-time waveform recording and
- playback functions
- Innovative "UltraVision" technology
- Various trigger and bus decoding functions
- Low noise fl oor, vertical scale range: 1 mV/div to 10 V/div
- Various interfaces: USB Host&Device, LAN (LXI), AUX
- Compact size, light weight, easy to use
- 7 inch WVGA (800x480) TFT LCD, intensity graded color display
- Three -year warranty, excluding probes and accessories.
- Power cord conforming to the standard of the destination country
- USB cable
- 2 passive probes (150 MHz)
- Quick guide (Hard Copy)
- Analog BW: 200 MHz
- Number of Analog Channels: 2
- Max. Real-time Sample Rate: 1 GSa/s (single-channel), 500 MSa/s (dual-channel)
- Max. Memory Depth: standard 24 Mpts (single-channel), 12 Mpts (dual-channel)
- Max. Waveform Capture Rate: 30,000 wfms/s
- Hardware Real-time Waveform Recording and Playback Functions: Up to 60,000 frames
- Standard Probes: Two PVP3150 150 MHz passive HighZ probes
The DS1202Z-E is a high-performance and economic digital oscilloscope designed for the designing, debugging and educational requirements of the mainstream digital oscilloscope market.