DS2102A Rigol Digital Oscilloscope
The DS2102A is a 100 MHz, 2 Channel, 2 GS/s, 14 MPts digital oscilloscope from Rigol.
- 2 Channel
- 100 MHz
- Lower noise loor, wider vertical range: 500 uV/div~10 V/div
- Memory Depth: analog channel up to 14 Mpts (standard)/56 Mpts (optional), digital channel up to 14 Mpts (standard)/28 Mpts (optional)
- Innovative "UltraVision" technology
- Waveform capture rate up to 50,000 wfms/s
- Up to 256 levels intensity grading waveform display
- Up to 65,000 frames hardware real-time waveform record, playback and analysis functions (standard)
- A variety of trigger and bus decoding functions (Parallel, RS232, I2C, SPI, CAN)
- Built-in dual-channel 25 MHz signal source (MSO/DS2000A-S)
- Complete connectivity: USB Host & Device, LAN (LXI), AUX, USB-GPIB (optional)
- 8 inch TFT (800x480) WVGA
The DS2102A is the new mainstream digital oscilloscope to meet the customer's applications with its innovative technology.