DS2302A-S Rigol Digital Oscilloscope
The DS2302A-S is a 300 MHz, 2 channel digital oscilloscope from Rigol. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 300 MHz
- Channels: 2
- Integrated 2 channel, 25 MHz generator
- Sample Rate: 2 GSa/s
- Record Length: 14 Mpts
- Wider vertical range(500uV/div ~ 10V/div), lower noise floor, better for small signal capturing
- Full bandwidth, lower overshoot(<5%), perfect frequency response design
- Innovative "UltraVision" technology
- 50 Ohm Impedance included
- Up to 256 Levels intensity grading waveform display
- A variety of trigger and serial bus decoding functions(RS232,I2C,SPI,CAN)
- Complete connectivity: USB Host& Device, LAN(LXI), AUX
- 8 inch TFT (800x480) WVGA
The Rigol DS2302A-S is a 300 MHz, 2 Channel Digital Oscilloscope with an integrated 2 channel, 25 MHz generator.