DS4024 Rigol Digital Oscilloscope
The DS4024 is a 200 MHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Rigol. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- 4 GS/s sample rate
- 4 Analog channels available
- 140 million memory points, standard
- 110,000 Waveforms per second
- Original Ultravision technology
- Hardware allows for real-time, continuous waveform recording and waveform analysis
- Lower noise floor, the minimum vertical sensitivity is 1mV/div
- A variety of trigger and bus decoding functions (both analog and digital channels)
- 9 inch WVGA (800×480), 256 level intensity grading display
The Rigol DS4024 Digital Oscilloscope has 200 MHz with 4 channels, 4GS/s, and 140M standard point memory.