DS6102 Rigol Digital Oscilloscope
- Maximum sample rate 5GSa/s
- Vertical scale 2mV/div to 5V/div
- Selectable 50? input impedance
- Memory depth up to 140Mpts per channel
- Innovative "UltraVision" technology
- 180,000wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 200,000 frames real-time waveform record, replay & analysis functions
- Automatic measurements with statistics
The Rigol DS6102 digital oscilloscope has a 1GHz bandwidth and optional 1.5GHz bandwidth differential and single-ended active probes (model RP7150). These new products are designed and produced by Rigol with many key technological breakthroughs designed to help engineers achieve more through research, development and failure analysis applications. Detecting signal and device characteristics is now easier than ever with the most advanced digital oscilloscope platform in its class.
|Record Length||140 MPts|
|Sampling Rate||5 GS/s|
No manuals are currently available. Search all of our available manuals here.