DSO1052B Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
- Bandwidth: 50 MHz
- 2 Channels
- Sample Rate: 1 GSa/sec half channel interleaved, 500 MSa/sec all channels
- Memory Depth: 16 kpts half channel interleaved, 8 kpts all channels
- 5.7-inch color LCD display with wide viewing angle
- True zoom mode for viewing big picture and details simultaneously
- 23 automatic measurements like frequency and V p-p
- Sequence mode allows record and playback of captured waveforms
- Selectable band pass filtering
- Advanced triggering captures elusive signals
- Go/no go mask testing automatically detects deviant waveforms
- Waveform math and FFT functions provide information instantly
- Built-in help menus
- USB connectivity
The Agilent DSO1052B provides up to 16 kpts per channel with a 1GS/s sample rate and incorporates a bright, crisp LCD color display. Dual display shows your entire signal and zoomed in waveform details at the same time. The Agilent DSO1052B is equipped with 23 automatic voltage, time and frequency measurements.
Whether your job is designing products in R&D, teaching the next generation in education, or testing in manufacturing or service, the 1000 Series oscilloscopes can help get it done with confidence.
Powerful signal capture and display
- Wide viewing angle, bright color display
- Up to 16 kpts memory, up to 8x more than other scopes
- Up to 1 GSa/s sample rate
- Simultaneous viewing of main and zoomed waveforms
- 25% more viewing area with menus switched off
Capture long time periods with high resolution
1000B models provide up to 16 kpts of acquisition memory standard. The scope will maintain high-resolution acquisitions even at slower timebase settings so you can see the details on your signals.
See your signals more clearly
Every 1000 Series scope incorporates a bright, crisp LCD color display (300 cd/m2). You can quickly view your signal from almost any angle. Unlike conventional scopes that always require menus to be on, the entire 5.7-inch diagonal screen is available for full waveform display as needed.
Simultaneous viewing of main and zoomed waveforms
Dual display shows your entire signal and zoomed in waveform details at the same time.
Advanced measurement capability
- 23 automatic measurements
- Waveform math including FFT
- Standard go/no-go mask testing
- Sequential acquisition of up to 1000 trigger events
- Selectable high-pass, low-pass, band-pass, and band-reject digital filters
23 automatic measurements
All 1000 Series scopes come equipped with 23 automatic voltage, time and frequency measurements. Press the Measure key to bring up the three you use most often or display all single-channel measurements on the screen simultaneously.
Sequence mode for easier debug
Record up to 1000 occurrences of a trigger event and then play them back to easily spot glitches or other anomalies for further examination. Store the waveforms to internal or external memory (USB flash drive).
Digital filtering on waveforms
Apply a real-time digital filter of your choice to the input source waveform to eliminate unwanted frequencies from your display. Digital filtering selections include low-pass, high-pass, band-pass and band-reject filters. Frequency limits are selectable between 250 Hz and the full bandwidth of your oscilloscope.
Triggering options for the 1000 Series include edge, pulse width, composite video, pattern (“A” models only) and alternate channel trigger modes. These modes ensure that you can capture and view hard-to-find signal conditions.
- 11-Language localization of user interface, front panel controls, and manuals
- Context-sensitive built-in help menus
- USB connectivity
Make fast go/no-go decisions
Automatic pass/fail mask testing comes as a standard feature on all 1000 Series scopes. Acquire a “golden” waveform and define tolerance limits to create a test envelope. Create custom mask’s based on XY tolerances and input those into the scope. Incoming signals will be compared to the allowable range and quickly flagged as pass or fail. This is ideal for manufacturing or service where you need to make decisions quickly.
Waveform math and FFT
Standard math functions include addition, subtraction or multiplication of any two input channels and Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) with four user-selectable windows (Rectangle, Hanning, Hamming and Blackman).
Operate the oscilloscope in the language most familiar to you. The built-in help system, graphical user interface, front panel overlays and user’s manual are available in eleven languages. Choose from: English, Japanese, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese, Korean, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, and Italian.
Quickly display any active signals and automatically set the vertical, horizontal and trigger controls for optimal viewing with the press of the autoscale button. (This feature can be disabled or enabled for education customers).
Built-in USB host and device ports and free IntuiLink software make documentation and PC connectivity easy. Store waveforms and setups to a USB flash drive, easily update scope firmware, document directly to a connected PC running Microsoft Word or Excel, and print to any PictBridge compatible printer.
Education Resource Kit
Agilent provides a variety of oscilloscope resource training tools to help your EE students come up-to-speed on what an oscilloscope is and how to use one. Downloadable resources include: EE student’s oscilloscope lab guide and tutorial, Professor’s Oscilloscope Fundamentals slide-set, probe loading experiment and oscilloscope application notes.
|Manufacturer||Agilent, HP, Keysight|
|Record Length||16 kPts|
|Sampling Rate||1 GS/s|