DSO80604B Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The DSO80604B is a 6 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- MSO68B-6-BW-6000 Tektronix Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 8Frequency: 6 EHzRecord Length: 62.5 MPtsSampling Rate: 12.5 GS/s$92,100.00
- MSO66B-6-BW-6000 Tektronix Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 6Frequency: 6 GHzRecord Length: 62.5 MPtsSampling Rate: 12.5 GS/s$70,000.00
- MSO64B-6-BW-6000 Tektronix Mixed Signal OscilloscopeCondition: NewChannels: 4Frequency: 6 GHzRecord Length: 62.5 MPtsSampling Rate: 25 GS/s$58,200.00
- 6-GHz Bandwidth
- 4 analog channels
- Up to 40 GSa/s sample rate
- Standard 512 kpts memory with optional 2 Mpts memory (64 Mpts at 4 GSa/s) optional 2 Mpts memory
- XGA display with 256 levels of intensity grading
Industry Leading Signal Integrity
- Noise floor: 241 uV @5 mV/div
- Trigger jitter < 1 ps (rms)
- Lowest hardware vertical sensitivity: 5 mV/div
- Industry´s only noise reduction option (opt 005)
Largest Selection of Application Solutions
- Complete set of jitter analysis packages
- Complete set of customization packages including User Defined Functions, link to MatLab®
- Compliance solutions for many serial standards like DDR2, HDMI1.1/1.2, Serial ATA, PCI Express and more Compliance solutions
Industry´s lowest noise floor probing system
- Highest signal fidelity InfiniiMax II probing system
- Interchangeable probe heads
- Industry´s only RoHS compliance solder-in probing solution
The signal integrity advantages of the Agilent Infiniium 80604B Scopes and InfiniiMax probing system include the industry’s lowest noise floor, lowest jitter measurement floor, lowest trigger jitter and flattest frequency response. These foundational capabilities are crucial for achieving accurate and repeatable measurements. These superior signal integrity capabilities come from Agilent’s RF design experience, proprietary packaging technologies and unique CMOS ADC architecture. Superior signal integrity maximizes your design margins by not wasting any measurement accuracy due to poor noise, jitter or frequency response of the scope or probing system.
The probing advantages of the InfiniiMax Series probes include the low noise and flat frequency response mentioned above. The InfiniiMax Series also offers the industry’s widest selection of probe amplifier bandwidths (currently six) and the industry’s widest variety of different probe head types (currently 11 + one extension cable). InfiniiMax is also the probing system that offers 13 GHz bandwidth for the differential solder-in, differential browsing and differential SMA use models. It now supports a unique environmental chamber probe extension solution as well. Since its inception, the awardwinning InfiniiMax probe system has provided maximum performance with unmatched usability.
The application software for the Infiniium 80000B Series is the industry’s largest – currently offering a choice of 29 different application packages. Application specific software solutions include compliance test packages for industry standards such as: PCI-Express®, DDR, FBD, SATA, SAS, FC, DVI, HDMI, USB, FireWire, Ethernet, XAUI, Serial Rapid IO, CPRI, OBSAI RP3, and DisplayPort as well as more general purpose jitter and serial data analysis packages. Agilent is also the industry-leading vendor to offer innovative packages for ultra-wideband vector signal analysis, noise reduction and bandwidth control, and InfiniiScan event identification software.
The industry-leading signal integrity, probing and software application capabilities of the Infiniium 80000B Series scopes and InfiniiMax Series probes have recently won four industry awards.
Superior signal integrity andprobing for your application Agilent doesn’t only deliver industry leading oscilloscope performance. It also uses the company’s extensive technology base to provide superior signal integrity, probing and analysis software for the designer’s specific application.
The most notable benefits of the Agilent solution are:
- Industry’s lowest scope noise floor
- Industry’s lowest jitter floor
- Industry’s lowest trigger jitter
- Industry’s flatest frequency response
- Industry’s leading hardware sensitivity
- Industry’s only bandwidth upgradeable series
- Industry’s lowest probe noise floor
- Industry’s widest range of probe amplifier bandwidths
- Industry’s widest range of probe head types
- Industry’s flatest probe frequency response
- Industry’s only environmental chamber probing solution supporting temperatures from –55 to +150 °C
- Industry’s largest set of applications
- Industry’s only event identification software
- Industry’s only wideband spectrum analyzer software
- Industry’s first noise reduction software
- Industry’s only calibrated jitter measurement
- Industry’s only compliance test framework to support FibreChannel, DDR1, 2, and 3, XAUI, Serial Rapid IO, CPRI, OBSAI PR3, and DisplayPort
- Industry’s only application server license solution for the oscilloscopes