DSO9104H Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The DSO9104H is a 1 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 1 GHz
- 4 Channels
- 100 Mpts standard memory
- Max sample rate of 5 GSa/s
- 11 bits of resolution at 1 GHz
- 12 bits of resolution at 500 MHz or less
- Up to 3X less noise than traditional 8-bit scopes
The high-definition 9104H oscilloscope offers up to 12 bits of resolution, which represents 4096 quantization levels, for precision signal viewing. The 9000 H-Series’ combination of hypersampling and linear noise reduction technology achieves a noise level up to three times lower than traditional 8-bit oscilloscopes. It is specifically engineered to provide low noise and high-dynamic-range measurement capability in key applications such as medical, automotive, consumer devices, and power analysis.
The DSO9104H is equipped with a large 15” XGA LCD display,comes in a whisper-quiet package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 pounds (11.8 kg).
The Agilent 9000 H-Series’ hypersampling and linear noise reduction produces more precise viewing.
- The hyper-sampled ADC produces up to 16 hypersamples in a group.
- Each group vertical value is averaged, minimizing random noise that the scope added to the initial signal.
- The resulting vertical group value is saved to scope memory at the scope’s published sample rate and displayed.
- View clear, precise waveforms even at small V/div settings
- Low-pass front-end filter prevents aliased signal content.
- Each ADC produces up to 16 ‘hypersamples” between each acquisition point.
- Each hypersample vertical value includes random scope noise.
- Hypersamples are not stored to acquisition memory, as any single individual hypersample carries a signal plus noise component.
Linear Noise Reduction (LNR)
- Hardware-based technology implemented across the scope’s ADC, memory controller, and FPGA for DSP noise reduction.
- DSP filter averages each group of hypersamples to cancel out noise across linear hypersamples.
- The scope stores the group vertical average value to memory at the scope sample rate.
- Produces up to 4096 quantization levels.
- Reduces noise by 3X (at 12 bits of resolution)
Comprehensive Measurement Capability
In addition to precise waveform viewing, 9000 H-Series models incorporate the powerful scope capability found in all Infiniium oscilloscopes.
Responsive deep memory
With standard 100 Mpts (2-ch) of memory, 9000 H-Series oscilloscopes include the deepest standard memory in the industry. You can capture long time periods while retaining fast sample rates.
Advanced triggers are essential when you are investigating suspected problems. Infiniium offers a full range of advanced triggers to help you isolate and capture the condition you need to characterize. The 9000 H-Series simplifies trigger setups by using intuitive dialog boxes with descriptive graphics.
Drag and drop measurements
It’s simple: drag an icon from the measurement bar and drop it on the cycle you want to measure. You can make up to ten measurements on your waveforms. All of the measurements appear at the bottom of the display with statistics and are color-coded to the channel you are measuring.
If you’re like most engineers, you never know what your next project will demand from you. You need an oscilloscope that can adapt to a wide variety of debug and test challenges.