DSO9254A Agilent Digital Oscilloscope
The DSO9254A is a 2.5 GHz, 4 channel digital oscilloscope from Agilent. Measure voltage or current signals over time in an electronic circuit or component to display amplitude, frequency and rise times, etc. Applications include troubleshooting, production test, and design.
- Bandwidth: 2.5 GHz
- 4 Channels
- 20 GSa/s max. sample rate
- 20 Mpts on 4 channels, 40 Mpts on 2 channels
- 3-in-1 instrument: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and protocol analyzer
- Advanced Triggering
- 15” XGA display makes it easier to view analog, digital and serial signals.
- Comprehensive built-in information system gives you fast answers to your questions. The task-oriented setup guide provides step-by-step instructions for several measurement procedures.
- Touchscreen display comes standard for mouse-free operation.
- Drag-and-drop measurements from the measurement bar provide an intuitive way to make a measurement on a particular cycle of your waveform.
- Capture longer time periods with up to 1 Gpts memory depth
- See precise representation of your signal with 20 GSa/s maximum sample rate
The Agilent DSO9254A offers a bandwith of 2.5 GHz, is equipped with a large 15” XGA LCD display, and comes in a whisper-quiet package that is just 9” (23 cm) deep and weighs only 26 pounds (11.8 kg). The DSO9254A incorporates a powerful, feature-packed Infiniium oscilloscope with responsive deep memory.
With 40 Mpts memory per channel and 20GSa/s sample rate, you can capture long time periods while retaining fast sample rates. Fast update rates mean your scope stays responsive with deep memory on, ensuring precise representation of analog signals.
- Scope: The powerful features of our Infiniium Series oscilloscopes coupled with superior specifications give you precise signal representation.
- Logic analyzer: Fast deep-memory digital channels let you see critical data values and timing relationships. MSO models add 16 high-speed timing channels with standard 128 Mpts digital memory, allowing you to retain fast 2 GSa/s sample rates over long periods of time. Choose MSO9254A.
- Protocol analyzer: The world’s first scope-based protocol viewer with multi-tab viewing. Quickly drill and move between protocol and physical layers.
High-performance scope channels ensure superior viewing of signals under test. All models incorporate a powerful, feature-packed Infiniium oscilloscope with responsive deep memory.
Responsive deep memory
With standard 20 Mpts/ch, and up to 1 Gpts/ ch of memory, you can capture long time periods while retaining fast sample rates. Fast update rates mean your scope stays responsive with deep memory on, ensuring precise representation of analog signals.
Advanced triggers are essential when you are investigating suspected problems. Infiniium offers a full range of advanced triggers to help you isolate and capture the condition you need to characterize. The 9000 Series simplifies trigger setups by using intuitive dialog boxes with descriptive graphics.
Drag and drop measurements
It’s simple: drag an icon from the measurement bar and drop it on the cycle you want to measure. You can make up to ten measurements on your waveforms. All of the measurements appear at the bottom of the display with statistics and are color-coded to the channel you are measuring.
Add protocol analysis capability to your scope for:
- CAN, FlexRay, I2C, JTAG, LIN, MIPI D-Phy, PCle, RS-232/UART, SATA, SPI, USB, 8B/10B, digRF, SVID
- Quickly move between physical and protocol layer information using the time-correlated tracking marker. Display protocol content using waveform symbols and the industry’s first multi-tab protocol viewer.
- The packets tab shows a high level view of the packet over time. Protocol-level triggering makes it easy to isolate events with pinpoint accuracy.
- Export screen shots and waveforms in numerous industry-standard formats.
- In addition, the 9000 Series supports compatibility with the following:
- MATLAB Basic and Advanced (add as 061 and 062 on new scope orders)
- IVI COM driver for application development environments such as Visual Studio, Agilent VEE, NI LabView and MATLAB instrument control toolbox.
- IntuiLink tool bars and data capture.
- LXI Class C including built-in Web control
- NI LabView PnP and IVI drives
Agilent offers an innovative family of probes that are engineered for signal access and measurement accuracy. Whether you’re looking for simple passive probes, the high bandwidth and low loading of an active probe, or specialty probes for current or high voltage, we can meet your needs. Our innovative accessories allow reliable connection to challenging components like small pitch devices, surface mount ICs, and DDR BGA packages – even hands free!
The image is a representation of selection. See specifications for product details.