DXC100A LeCroy Differential Probe
- DC to 100 MHz Bandwidth with DA1855A; DC to 10 MHz Bandwidth with DA1822
- System Risetime (with DA1855): 3.5 ns; (with DA1822): 35 ns
- Max Input Voltage: 500 V
- Selectable 10 or 100 Attenuation Factor
- 1.2 Meter Cable Length
- Attenuation factor: 10 or 100
- Bandwidth (-3 dB): 250 MHz
- Input Resistance: 1 M(ohm) ± 1%
- Input Capacitance: 10.5 pF ± 0.5 pF
- Compensation: 15 to 26 pF
The DXC100A is a high-performance, passive, matched, differential probe pair designed for use with the DA1800 series differential amplifiers. The probe pair consists of two highly matched individual probes that share a common compensation box to allow the attenuation factor on both probes to be simultaneously switched between 10x and 100x. When used with the DA1822 or DA1855A differential amplifier, the probe''s attenuation factor is automatically incorporated into the effective gain display, and the location of the decimal into the voltage generator display.
Although primarily designed for use with the amplifiers, the DXC100A differential probe pair can be used with any oscilloscope or plug-in unit with an input impedance of 1 M(omh)/15-26 pF and one inch (25.4 mm) spacing between connectors. When used on a differential amplifier, the DXC100A compensation box allows for precise adjustment and matching of the transient response and optimization of the system Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR).